We have a great opportunity for an experience NVQ level 3 plumber to join a well-established heating company with the opportunity to gain ACS gas. This role will involve installations of new boilers and plumbing appliances throughout the private and social housing sector. Candidates must hold a UK driving licence.
Plumber / trainee ACS domestic gas engineer
£10-11 per hour (rate will increase up to £16 once fully trained and solo capability is shown)
Permanent, long term work
The role - Plumber:
- This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to upskill themselves.
- You will be employed as a plumber / gas engineers 2 nd man working in a two-man team.
- You will be learning how to install a range of boilers while building your portfolio for you to sit you ACS gas exam.
- You will also be completing any remedial works such as hanging radiators, putting in taps and other plumbing duties.
The candidate - Plumber:
- Must be NVQ level 3 plumbing qualified
- Must be willing to take on the training and working closely with an experienced engineer
- Hold a valid UK driving licence (no more than 6 points)
- Opportunity to gain ACS gas qualification within 12 months
- Competitive pay, overtime and all travel payed
- Company van and mobile
- Secure long term work
- Pension 5%
- Death in service X3 annual salary
- Fuel card
If you are interested in the above role, click apply today! Alternatively, please contact and ask for Gemma Kirkham...... click apply for full job details