ADI Leak Detection specialises in locating leaks on buried pipework non-invasively using advanced technologies such as tracer gases, gas sensing units, acoustic listening devices, thermal imaging cameras and much more. Due to a growing number of inquiries, we are pleased to be able to offer this attractive opportunity for an experienced plumber to join our team as a Leak Detection Engineer. We are the pioneers in this field, finding and fixing leaks throughout the country since we developed the service in 2014. This position is offered on a self-employed basis. Training, uniform and all the Leak Detection equipment will be provided.
- Non-Invasive leak detection on domestic/commercial/industrial pipework. External and Internal
- Same day access and repair to leaking pipework when possible
- Complete a comprehensive report for every job carried out, with photographic evidence (through use of our offline app)
- Work is booked on a 1 job per day basis
- Located with reasonable distance of our Head Office & Training Centre in High Wycombe
- Registered plumber
- NVQ level 2/3 qualified plumber
- Minimum 3 years plumbing experience
- Problem solving, 'think outside the box' mindset
- Motivation and drive to work independently on the majority of jobs
- Passion and enthusiasm for the service we provide
- Polite, presentable, with good customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Own vehicle, or ability to obtain within 2 months of acquiring the job
- Clean UK driving license
Salary: Minimum £200 per job, £140 bonus per repair - earning potential of £50-£70,000 gross p/a
Hours: Variable - Monday-Friday, 1 job per day starting at 9:30am (anything in excess of 80 miles radius from Leeds will be paid on a higher rate)
Sounds interesting? Click the APPLY button to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience in and job titles including; Gas Engineer, Plumber, Plumbing Engineer, Gas and Plumbing Engineer, Leak Detection, Heating Engineer may be considered.