Skinner Construction are looking to recruit an experienced Oftec and Gas Safe registered Plumbing and Heating Engineer to join their 7 strong team based in Sidmouth. The majority of works are in and around the East Devon area, but on occasion there could be work in Plymouth and Cornwall and will include working in private client homes/commercial properties/listed buildings and in the health and education sector. Although we have expressed a preference for Oftec and Gas Safe registered candidates, we would be happy to consider those candidates who were only Oftec registered also.
Plumbing and Heating Engineer job description:
- Service, install and maintain heating systems
- Installation and refurbishment of bathrooms and wet rooms
- All aspect of domestic plumbing
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 40 hour week
Plumbing and Heating Engineer qualifications:
- OFT10-101 Single stage pressure jet service and commission
- OFT10-105E Oil/bio fuel fixed appliance and system installation
- OFT10-600A Oil storage and supply system installation connected to appliances
- CCN1 Core domestic gas safety assessment criteria - NG
- CENWAT Install exchange service repair breakdown and commission domestic central heating/hot water boilers
- CPA1 Combustion performance analysis NG + LPG
- HTR1 Install exchange service repair breakdown and commission domestic open balanced and fan assisted flued gas fires and wall heaters - NG and LPG
Plumbing and Heating Engineer benefits:-
- Own company vehicle and workwear provided
- Annual salary reviews
- Opportunity to progress within the company
- Working with a long-running established team
- DBS Enhanced check undertaken at the expense of the company
Skinner Construction is one of the largest builders in Devon with a directly employed staff of over 50.
Our highly skilled and experienced workforce has years of experience in all types of building techniques, from new builds, refurbishments and extensions of contemporary properties through to traditional building techniques required for listed building work.
Skinner Construction's clients include local public sector and commercial clients or private individuals - assessing a range of services from Contract and Small Works through to Joinery, Plumbing and Heating and Maintenance...... click apply for full job details