Project Coordinator - Manufacturing/Engineering
£28,000-£35,000 DOE +bonus
Gloucester, parking on site
An exciting opportunity for a Project Coordinator has arisen within a global award-winning engineering business.
As a project coordinator you will ensure smooth delivery of various projects from conception to construction. You'll be responsible for the full project lifecycle, supporting project managers from initial sales handover through to successful project delivery.
This would suit a project coordinator with experience delivering projects which involve site construction/application.
- Review project technical drawings and specifications
- Preparing cost pricing and estimates for new projects
- Raise requests and place orders for all materials/equipment and services
- Carry out any amendments or variations to existing projects / contracts
- Overseeing engineering design and providing project approval
- Regular contact with customers to keep them updated
- Overseeing new projects through to completion.
- Develop strong working relationships with key suppliers & clients in the delivery of projects and strategic partnerships.
- Utilising a well-defined project plan coordinating across internal resources and third parties/vendors
- Working in line with requirements of quality, health and safety, and environmental management systems
- Competing on site visits, coordinating all personnel for site works and obtaining all required documentation
- Proven project engineering experience with successful project delivery
- The ideal candidate will be from one of the following backgrounds: engineering, manufacturing, oil and gas, construction or utilities, manufacturing
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload whilst working to deadlines
- A self-starter with the ability work with autonomy
- Proficient in coordinating project work, both in-house and off-site
- Excellent organisational and coordination skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Engineering qualification desirable
- Join an award-winning company
- Car Allowance
- Good Pension - 6% (Matched)
- 25 days holiday per year plus 8 BH
- Access to well-being programmes
- Access to lifestyle benefits website
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme