NonStop Consulting is looking to recruit a Project engineering manager for a permanent role in Hersham.
The client is looking for a professional who will develop overall Engineering and Design Execution Strategy and ensure completion of Functional Execution Strategies by Lead Engineers. You will provide key inputs to the Project Execution Strategies (Modularization, Procurement and Contracting, Construction Pkg, etc.) and make strategic decisions that affect the functional engineering areas of responsibility
- Experience on large projects, previous experience as a project manager engineering professional
- Proven track record in the management of basic and detailed engineering activities of very large process plants
- Proven ability and desire to mentor junior Project Engineering Managers and members of the Engineering and Design team to come together for successful execution of mega projects.
- Experience directly coordinating the development of some or all of the following engineering and design deliverables and activities:
- Plant Design & Model Reviews (30%, 60% and 90% model review).
- Previous experience in the oil & gas industry
What's in it for you ?
- Quick turn around - The client is looking to have someone offered and in place as soon as possible, meaning if you have recently been looking for a role or if you are in need of a change you can start pretty much straight away.
- The role gives you the opportunity to extend your skills, improve them and maybe learn something new along the way as they are always invested in continuous learning and development of their staff.
To apply for this position or to speak about other available positions please get in touch with Diana Anghel at NonStop Consulting.
Internal Extension: 8112