This job opportunity for a Project HSE Advisor is one you don't want to miss!
The successful candidate will be joining a global Energy and Solutions Company, on a permanent basis. This is a hybrid position, which offers the successful candidate the opportunity to operate flexibly in the Surrey office to lead and provide HSE advice to the organisation. Our client is expanding its dynamic team due to the increasing demands for a range of services including the, Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation of Energy projects.
- Provide HSE advice to the project team and contractors
- Implement the company's HSE policies and procedures on the offshore project
- Regularly conduct risk assessments to identify potential hazards and implement appropriate control measures
- Comfortable delivering HSE training to the project team and contractors
- Report any HSE incidents so they can be investigated in a timely manner
- Ensure all offshore operations comply with applicable HSE regulations and standards
- Monitor HSE performance metrics and report findings to the HSE Manager
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date HSE documentation, including risk assessments, incident reports, and training records
- Contribute in HSE meetings initiatives to discuss any issues and solutions
- Conduct regular inspections of work areas, facilities and equipment to identify any hazards
- Professional certificate in Health and Safety
- Oil and Gas sector experience
- Able to work as part of a dynamic team and independently
- Past experience as an HSE Advisor on Offshore Construction or Engineering projects
- Familiarity with relevant HSE legislation and standards
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications
- Stay informed about changes in HSE legislation and ensure that the project team is aware of these changes.