2BM Recruitment Ltd are working in partnership with a supplier of products for the oil and gas industry, to recruit the new Quality Inspector for their North Ayrshire site on a permanent contract. The organisation, who are seeking a skilled and talented Quality Inspector to join their team have experience on a global scale, with innovation and investment into new technology.
- Salary circa £27k - £30k (Depending on experience & skills) Plus 33% shift allowance for nights
- Days and Nights rotating shifts
- Days - Monday to Thursday 7.30am to 4.30pm & Fridays 7.30am to 12.30pm.
- Nights - Monday 10pm to 7am & Tuesday to Thursday 9pm to 7am.
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Statutory Holidays
- 4% Employer Contribution Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Parking
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policies
The Quality Inspector will report to the Quality and Supplier Technical Support Engineer and be responsible for solving quality and manufacturing related problems, to enable work to be delivered on time whilst maintaining and improving efficiencies.
- To ensure standards of quality and workmanship to BS EN ISO 9001 are met at all times.
- Provide engineering hands on support to all areas of manufacturing and act as a liaison between departments.
- Ensure materials are inspected and released with no Non-Conformance Reports. If NCR s are required, you will produce these to enable rectification or modification to assemblies or individual components to be performed whilst also identifying associated costs.
- When required, conduct inspection of materials and components for goods inwards, first-off operation and final inspection.
- Supply technical information to Production Control, to enable Route Sheets to be modified in line with current procedures.
We re extremely keen to talk to Quality Inspectors/Machinists who want to pursue inspection that have:
- Must have prior experience of working within the Oil & Gas industry and dimensional inspection experience.
- Experience working within a machine shop, NDT, engineering/manufacturing environment with responsibility of quality control procedures.
- Can produce inspection reports during and after final machining.
- Have experience with an ERP system, to ensure material status and locations are recorded.
- The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and use a wide range of inspection equipment including manual measuring tools and CMMs.
To apply please email your CV or call us if you would like to discuss the opportunity further.
2BM Recruitment Ltd values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Due to the high number of applications, we re not able to give individual feedback, if you have not been contacted within 7 days please understand your application may have been unsuccessful at this time, but we encourage you to apply for future vacancies with us.