Job Title: R&D Engineer
Salary:Circa 45K Plus Benefits
An excellent opportunity for a R&D Engineer to working for leading specialist within a leading offshore wind/subsea specialist.
As a R&D Engineer you will be responsible for the below;
- Dynamic submarine cable / deep sea submarine cable development
- Participation in / assess the development activities from the perspective of system engineering : cable characteristics , CPS(cable protection system), installation, global dynamic analysis
- Responsible for networking opportunities within the submarine cable installation experts
As a R&D Engineer the below requirements are essential
- Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related fields of submarine cable installation
- Submarine cable engineering/installation regarding offshore wind project, floating offshore wind project, Oil&Gas project or interconnect project.
Technical skills : Proficiency in OrcaFlex software, COMSOL software or DNV
Please apply on the below link or if you require any further information please contact Alisha at Mane on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)