Mobile Refrigeration Engineer
48 hour week - shift pattern appropriate to area, to be confirmed at interview.
One of the UK's leading facilities maintenance companies are looking for a Mobile Refrigeration Engineer to join their expanding team on a prestigious contract across South Wales.
- Collection and fitting parts as directed by Senior Engineering Manager/Operations Manager
- Diagnosing and fixing equipment breakdowns
- Using client systems such as PQA/IMS/Evolve
- Carrying out calls allocated by Service Control
- Updating service records and client reporting systems accurately
- Working safely in line with health & safety procedures
- F-GAS 2079 Refrigeration Handling
- CO2 experience (desirable)
- Excellent attitude and approach to work
- Commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Approachable and able to work as part of a team
- Highly self-reliant, motivated and enthuastic
If this role is of interest to yourself please call the office on or alternatively send a copy of your CV..... click apply for full job details