Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer
Working for one of the UK's leading mechanical and electrical maintenance providers. As a company they specialise in maintaining large commercial client sites including offices, large retail and distribution centres. They cover air conditioning, commercial gas, electric and fabric maintenance throughout the UK.
They are looking for a Refrigeration Engineer to work mobile accorss various contracts in and around Mancheste
On offer is a competitive salary of £34k - £38k plus holidays and pension. This is a permanent role working 40 hors per week
- Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance and reactive works are carried out
- Daily monitoring and responsibility of all main plant and equipment within buildings
- Reactive attendance to emergency call-outs plus subsequent fault diagnosis and repair
- Working on Chillers, Coldrooms, Walk in Freezers and AHUs, VRVs, Split Units,
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety procedures and can implement these on site.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with all employees and clients' representatives.
- Improve site compliance and manage the site logbook system
- To oversee the management of the on-site CAFM and Concept systems and ensure all PPM and reactive tasks are completed within SLA.
- Receiving client issues and resolving these issues effectively without disruption to business or compromising client relationships.
Applicants for the role must possess the following:
- You will be an accomplished Air Conditioning Engineer ideally qualified to Level 2 NVQ in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration.
- Hold a 2079 Safe Handling of Refrigerants Certificate (F-Gas)...... click apply for full job details