Service Engineer - Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
Our client is a family firm established in 1982 - The company Installs, maintains and services in the following disciplines, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, Ventilation, Electrical, Plumbing and Heating.
The successful candidate will predominantly be working for a major supermarket chain in and around Yorkshire but not limited to this area, therefore a biased towards refrigeration service engineering is essential for this role. The successful candidate will be expected to travel locally on a regular basis.
- Providing service and repairs to refrigeration, air conditioning and cooling systems.
- Diagnose faults and leak repair.
- Providing a high level of quality customer service and refrigeration expertise for the client.
- Work on a call out rota system.
- You may be required to work overtime as and when required by the company (including weekends).
- Provide suitable references if requested.
- Min NVQ/City and Guilds level 2 or equivalent in Refrigeration.
- F Gas registered.
- CO2 Trained.
- Proven experience in dealing with commercial refrigeration equipment.
- Driving License.
- The salary for this role will be based on experience and is negotiable. (40 Hours per week)
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Overtime available.
- Training will be given to the right candidate to enable them to progress within the role...... click apply for full job details