Risk Manager - Permanent
London - Hybrid (2-3 days in office)
up to £65,000 + Benefits
Looking for a PERMANENT Risk Manager with Renewable Energy background to work for a multinational Consultancy.
You will support the implementation of an integrated risk management framework across a major capital programme. Produce timely risk reports, facilitating effective threat and opportunity communication, while monitoring overall exposure against contingency or budget.
- Maintain visibility of threat or opportunity trigger points to facilitate risk cost profiling.
- Use risk data to inform investment planning.
- Monitor overall risk exposure and assess against the remaining risk.
- Background in Power & Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas.
- Proven experience in a risk delivery role on major infrastructure projects.
- APM/IRM/MoR Risk certified.
- Familiarity with web-based database tools - ARM, Predict, Risk Hive, Tableau and Power BI.
Please reply with your updated CV if you want to apply for this role or if you want more information on the job and company.
*PS: Company can't provide any sponsorship, so only candidates with the existing right to work in the UK will be considered for this role.