Our client a leading energy broker in London are looking for a Sales Support Administrator to deliver general administration functions for renewals and new business. They specialise in energy procurement, new meter connections and demand side response solutions. So, if you fancy a career in the fast-moving energy business, have previously worked in an administrative role and have excellent communication skills, apply for this Sales Support Administrator today!!
- Supporting the I&C and SME departments with procurement duties.
- Supply point and contract audits, terminating accounts.
- Procurement - interacting with supplier to gain electricity, gas and water pricing.
- Preparing fixed, passthrough and flex tenders with sales team, enabling like for like comparisons
- Following and improving company workflows
- Utilising new CRM system (Hubspot) to the benefit of the business
- Building supplier relationships
Skills and experience required:
- Competent in Microsoft packages, especially Excel
- Confident on the phone
- Good organisational skills - able to prioritise workloads.
- Good written communication
- Motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to use own initiative.
- Committed and enthusiastic
- Able to demonstrate leadership skills.