Position Available: Senior Project Manager
Location: Gloucestershire (2 days a week in office) & dynamic working hours
Salary: Up to £70,000 + Paid Overtime & Company Bonus & Very Good Pension Package
Experience needed: Experience of project management within a complex, high-technology manufacturing industry. We are looking for people who are skilled in key project management principles such as risk management, handling high budgets & managing costs, baseline management and strong stakeholder management skills.
About the role
If you are a Project Manager looking for a new opportunity, then we may have the perfect role for you! We are currently hiring several Project Managers at all levels of seniority to join our team in supporting projects at all phases of the product life cycle in order to meet the growing demand for our products and services. We are a leading defence company who are at the forefront of innovation in the industry and your work will have a direct impact on the safety and security of the UK & our allies. You will be working in a vibrant project management community where collaboration is encouraged, and hard work is rewarded both financially and professionally.
Due to the complexity and uniqueness of the work in our business, we can only consider candidates coming from a similar industry as defence eg, automotive, aerospace, aviation, electronics, energy, oil & gas, robotics, telecommunications, and other complex forms of manufacturing.
What we need from you:
- Experience managing projects within a complex, high-technology environment/industry
- Strong risk management skills and knowledge
- Effective stakeholder management, negotiation and collaboration skills across all levels
- Experience of managing projects from a business perspective including: budgeting, cost control, schedule adherence & critical path analysis
- Sound business judgement and appreciation of complex problems & how to solve them
- Strong communication and motivational skills to drive teams to excel under pressure
- Experience in Earned Value Management and any Bidding & Estimating experience is a plus
If you would like to know more details about the position or want to register your interest, hit apply below. We'd love to hear from you!