Site Manager (National Grid/Cadent sites)
UK based - must be happy to work away from home.
Competitive day rate available
Our well-established client is a leading global integrator of communications and security solutions for businesses, industries and governments. They offer a wide range of installation, maintenance and commissioning solutions which are suitable for both Hazardous and Non-Hazardous environments. They are now seeking a Site Manager with electric connections experience working on National Grid Sites. You would be working on various sites throughout the UK so must be prepared to travel.
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project, ensuring that the client's specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs
- Liaising with the client, other construction professionals
- Coordinating and supervising construction workers
- Selecting tools and materials
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Find ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up
- Assessing and minimising risk
- Writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork
- Helping to negotiating contracts and securing permits and licences
Key Skills - Ideally you will have some or all of the following
- National Grid/Cadent experience (Ideally)
- Electrical/security install experience
- Ability to work away from home Nationwide, Monday to Friday 10hr days
- SMSTS certification (preferred)
- IOSH preferred
- 3-day 1st Aid Course cert (preferred)
- BESC and Person cert (preferred)
- SHEA Gas certification (preferred)
About ATS Recruitment
ATS Recruitment are a specialist agency supplying skilled candidates into the high technology engineering and construction industries on both a permanent and contract basis.
We are extremely experienced and knowledgeable about the sectors we recruit into and have several large national (UK) and international clients who repeatedly use our services.
Please visit our website for our latest roles and news...... click apply for full job details