Executive Support Engineer
Full-time Permanent Position
5 days a week on site in London
Michael Bailey Associates are an International Consultancy headquartered in the UK, with offices in the Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Singapore, and Australia. We specialise in IT, Telecommunications, Finance, Pharmaceutical, Automotive and Oil and Gas sectors across Europe and Asia Pacific.
For over 30 years, we have designed, managed, and implemented project solutions to support our global client base.
The Executive IT Support Engineer will efficiently address the Executive requests whilst minimising IT risk, keeping the users' down time at a minimum by providing an enhanced and personalised IT support service for the subscribers at the required location.
In this position you will be key in defining the technical landscape and delivering a vision that is underpinned by strategic objectives.
You will be joining a highly skilled team of fellow subject matter experts. In this pivotal role, you must be able to take the lead when working on large scale, complex and highly specialized assignments.
You must have provided technical suppor to senior level staff
Technical Skills needed:
- Experienced IT support trouble shooting skills of Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows 7/10), Apple iOS on mobile devices and Microsoft Office products 2010/2016/O365
- Experienced in using and supporting collaboration tools such as CISCO/Polycom Videoconferencing equipment, CISCO Telepresence and Lync/Skype for Business meetings
- First and/or second line support IT Service Desk experience
- Working experience using ITIL processes (ITIL Foundation Certification preferred)
- Must have at least 3 years of full time executive support experience
What can we offer?
Here at MBA, we are committed to giving all employees the opportunity to grow a sustainable career. Our culture is one where ambitious people irrespective of, ethnicity, background, education or gender can achieve their personal and professional goals.
We offer a competitive salary and flexible benefits package.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.