Due to continued growth, HMH in Aberdeenshire is recruiting for additional welders to join our busy workshop team. The successful candidate will be qualified in basic weld techniques, including TIG. They will also be experienced in the operation of automatic welding machines, CNC and manipulator type equipment.
- Perform work in compliance with all safety, environmental, and quality expectations while supporting a production schedule.
- Execute daily priorities and duties as defined by the Machine Shop Supervisor
- Set up and operate Welding machines to produce products that meet required specifications.
- Complete required documentation with accurate information
- Inspect and ensure all dimensions are within print specifications and report any non-conformities.
- Ensure annual maintenance routines are adhered to and implemented
- Ensure COSHH and risk assessments are up-to-date
- Maintain a safe, clean and organised working environment
- Recognised qualification in welding/fabrication
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (written and oral)
- Ability to comprehend work orders and read drawings
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.