Do you have any workshop experience working with either Pressure Control Equipment (PCE), Surface Wellhead Equipment (SWE) and/or Managed Pressure Drilling (MPD) Equipment
Are you looking for a permanent opportunity with a well-established O&G business in Aberdeen
If so, NES Fircroft are looking for a Workshop Technician to join our client ASAP. This is a Monday-Friday role, working 40 hours per week and offers some attractive benefits as an employee.
The main focus with this role is to assist with the execution of all repair, servicing certification and testing of company owned and customer equipment repairs/refurbishment.
Overview of role:
- Carry out daily tasks in a safe and effective manner
- Perform strip, clean and inspection of equipment as required
- Perform test and assembly of equipment as required
- Pro-actively work towards building competency portfolio
- Fault finding and determining proper solutions
- Attend all training assigned
- Assist in the maintenance of all equipment in workshop
- Ensure the workshop are tidy and adhere to and participate in 5S policy
- Ensure all lifting equipment being used is within certification
- Perform duties as required to by Foreman, these may include assisting in other areas/departments
- Work as part of a team or individually as required
- Forklift activities as required, providing the correct training has been received
- Work offsite or at other Unity/Client or supplier locations as required
- Assist in gathering the correct tools for the specific task
- Ensure work instructions are followed
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.