Position: Air Conditioning Engineer
An exciting and unmissable opportunity for an Air Conditioning Engineer to join a well-respected, global organisation recognised for their staff development and their strong partnership culture.
This is an opportunity for an Air Conditioning Engineer to become part of team who will encourage you to recognise your talent in order to expand your skills and knowledge to become an integral asset of their success. It's an exciting time to begin a career with one of the largest and fastest growing global providers who deliver a strong partnership culture and high quality comprehensive maintenance.
My Client and I are seeking an Air Conditioning Engineer with a can-do attitude and flexible approach. You will be working on a mobile basis carrying out PPM and reactive maintenance across commercial properties in Cambridge. You must have relevant qualifications and a drive to become part of a dedicated team of experts.
- Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules and industry best practices.
- Attend site and carry out reactive repairs as instructed by administration team.
- Complete refrigeration usage sheets for all gas used.
- Working on VRVs, Split Units, Chillers, AHUs, FCUs, Motors and BMS.
- Ensure refrigerants are transported and handled in accordance with current Health & Safety Regulations.
- Maintain the professional image of the client at all times.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with all employees and clients' representatives.
- Ensure the provision of a Safe & Healthy working environment.
- Improve site compliance and manage the site logbook system.
- To oversee the management of the on-site CAFM and Concept systems and ensure all PPM and reactive tasks are completed within SLA.
- Daily monitoring and responsibility of all main plant and equipment within buildings...... click apply for full job details