Experienced Commercial Gas Engineer required for an established National Service Provider to cover contracts in and around the East London area. Basic Salary to £50k plus overtime, Car/Van and excellent benefits scheme.
- Minimum 5 Years Industry Experience as a Commercial Gas Engineer
- Current Commercial and Domestic ACS Qualifications
- Full UK Driving License
- Strong fault finding skills with a 1st fix approach
- Worked in a similar role previously
- HVAC / Mechanical experience
- Electrical Qualifications beneficial
- Experience undertaking general Building Services of plant
As the Commercial Gas Engineer you will hold a minimum COCN1 / CODNCO1 along with Domestic CCN1. You will have at least 5 years experience undertaking service, break downs and fault finding on a range of Commercial Boilers/Burners and general HVAC plant.
Strong fault finding experience is essential in this role and you will be expected to carry out works on traditional plant equipment right through to more modern systems. You will also be expected to undertake some basic building services of HVAC plant within plant rooms.
Ideal candidates will have come from a plumbing background and either completed an apprenticeship or have at least 5 to 10 years experience as a Commercial Gas Engineer. Additional qualifications and experience within HVAC / Mechanical / Electrical desirable.
Type of contracts are generally Commercial Buildings, offices, public buildings etc. NOT Social Housing or Domestic.
We are looking for candidates to primarily cover sites in North, East and South East London within the M25.
Benefits / Salary
In return for your skills as a Commercial Gas Engineer, the company offers an extremely competitive package which includes:
- Competitive basic salary up to £50k depending on experience and qualifications (based on 38hrs)
- Good overtime rates including time & half and double time.
- Standby and on call allowances. Currently 1 in 8.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank holidays.
- Pension (3% employee 5% company)
- Medical insurance
- Death in service
- Choice of Company Van or Car from brochure.
- Fuel Card
- Mobile phone
- On going training and renewal on certificates etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a progressive, growing organisation that has high staff retention and offers good career prospects. Please get in touch for more information on the role and company.