We are currently recruiting for an experienced Commercial Heating Engineer to join a medium sized company based in South East London. Basic salary up to £50k plus benefits.
Our client has been established for over 50 years and are a specialist in Commercial HVAC services in the South East.
As a result of ongoing growth they are now looking for an additional Commercial Gas Engineer to join their team. As the Commercial Gas Service Engineer you will ideally have around 5 to 10 years experience servicing and fault finding on a range of Commercial Heating systems.
The following certificates are required:
- Commercial:- CODNCO1 or COCN1,CCP1,ICAE1,CIGA1,TPCP1A, ICPN1,CORT1,CDGA1
- Domestic:- CCN1,
The following would be an advantage but not essential.
- LPG, DAH1, L1 Energy efficiency, Oil Fired and or OFTEC
- Electrical 17th edition
Our client works with both Domestic and Commercial systems including commercial offices, high end hotels, schools, private business, public buildings churches etc. NOT Social Housing. You will be required to carry out service, maintenance and repair with some very minor installation works.
Working predominantly inside the M25 including central London.
- Basic salary to £50k plus overtime and benefits. OTE £60 -65k easily achievable.
- Van, fuel card, mobile telephone and gas analyser supplied
- 40hr week, Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch.
- On call currently one in every 10 weeks, standby allowance £100 per week and all overtime is paid at 1.75.
- Company Pension scheme
- Salary reviewed after probation.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great Company with good prospects.