Job Title: Commercial Gas Engineer
Location (area & postcode): North East uk, NE12
Salary: Up to £48,000 pa (DOE)
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00am until 4:30pm
Healthcare: Can opt in for enhanced healthcare benefits inc dental, private hospital, BUPA
- A recognised industry qualification will be required, and previous experience is essential.
- Appropriate Combustion/Gas/Oil Qualifications essential.
- ACS Commercial and Domestic Gas Qualifications - CCN1, CENWAT, HTR1, CKR1, CPA1, COCN1, CORT1, CIGA1, ICPN1, CDGA1, TPCP1, COCNGLP1PD.
Day to Day Duties:
- Ensure all PPM's is carried out in accordance with the maintenance specification and documented in real time using the PDA to log start/wait/stop completion and travel times with appropriate comments to evidence completion of work.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works and that it is passed without delay to the contract administrator. Complete supplementary documentation / E-Forms relating to the maintenance task as dictated by your line manager.
- Update customers CAFM system in real time with start/wait/stop completion times and provide full description of works undertaken, advising of any follow-on works required.
- Ensure reactive tasks throughout the sites are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made. Identify and record all plant failures using quotation forms and issues to line managers. This is to be indicated and recorded within the CAFM system.
- Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedies to maintain the plant in serviceable order. In accordance with the delegated authority with the applicable contract or authorised by the client.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out both maintenance and reactive works. To provide parts lists and estimated timescales to carry out remedial works.
- Undertake Point of Work Risk Assessment (POWRA) prior to starting work evidencing it is safe to proceed. Note any safety concerns using the AIMS system
If you think you will be the right fit for this role please apply today with your updated CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.